1. Should be portable stainless steel, with large antistatic sturdy castor wheels fitted with brakes.
2. Gas cylinder (pin indexed) yokes with sliding stainless steel/sturdy clamping bars for easy handling.
3. Two Pin index yokes for connecting cylinders each for O2, N2O. 4. Regulator two each for O2 and N2O with output pressure 4.22kg/cm2. N2O regulator is activated only when minimum oxygen on flow.
5. Should have pressure gauge for all gas inlets including central lines mounted on the front panel for easy visibility
6. Should have audible alarm for O2 failure
7. N2O supply should cut off if O2 supply fails (Anti-hypoxic guard).
8. Oxygen and Nitrous oxide should be linked either mechanically or pneumatically to ensure a minimum of 25% oxygen delivery at all times to avoid delivery of hypoxic mixture.
9. Should have dual cascade type flow meter for O2 and N2O calibrated in multiple scale.
10.Provision to mount any two selectable vaporizer with interlocking facility to allow use of only one vaporizer at a time. 11.Iso-flurane vaporizer of newer generation having specifications equivalent to tech 7 type to be provided.
12.Non-return cum pressure relief valve when pressure exceeds 120cm of H2O.
13.Should have change over from open circuit to closed circuit and vice versa.
14.Should provide with oxygen flush switch.
15.Circle absorber with corrugated reusable breathing circuit for closed circuit system with each unit.
16.Should have low flow anesthesia technique.